Rope pro High Access Services would like to welcome our latest member to the team.
Dr James Cooper has joined our team as medical director and he brings along invaluable knowledge and experience that will compliment the team incredibly. As well as having an established career in medicine, James is also not scared of a physical challenge. If you can’t find him in the operating theatre, you will find him in the outdoors either climbing, riding mountain bikes, skiing, or mountaineering. James’ role within Rope pro is to oversee, monitor and improve where applicable all medical protocols, procedures and the overall treatment of patients within our rescue/medical department. We are delighted to have him on the team and are looking forward to utilising his skills in the field.
– Dr James Cooper MB BS FANZCA
– Specialist Anaesthetist
– Professional Ski Patroller, Mt Buller (1990-Present)
– Victoria Police Search and Rescue – Vertical Rescue Program
– Supervisor Rope and Vertical Rescue, Mt Buller Ski Patrol
– Alpine Guides NZ Technical Mountaineering Qualification
– Australian Ski Patrol Association Medical Committee (1993-present)